Consumer Protection Attorney Lynnwood WA
Unfortunately, not all companies and businesses follow the law and treat their customers fairly: consumers often fall victim to deceptive and unfair business practices. The Federal Trade Commission estimates that violations of consumer law cost consumers and businesses in the United States as much as $10 billion a year.
Fortunately, consumers have rights protected under state and federal consumer protection laws. Boris Davidovskiy, P.S., a Lynnwood, Washington, consumer protection law firm, will stand up for consumer rights against big businesses and hold them accountable when they treat customers unfairly and deceptively.
Washington consumer protection lawyer Boris Davidovskiy, P.S. focuses on protecting consumers against the unfair and deceptive acts of lenders, mortgage servicers, insurance companies, debt collectors, collection agencies, and the like.
The Firm handles many consumer protection issues:
- Credit report and credit score issues
- Lender and debt collection agencies harassment and abuse
- Consumer fraud
- Debt defense
- Bank misconduct or unfair banking practices
- Wrongful denial of insurance claims, bad faith insurance claims, and other insurance issues
- Contractor fraud, unlicensed contractors, and construction defects
- Other consumer protection claim
Contact a Lynnwood, Washington Consumer Protection Lawyer
To learn more about your legal options and/or for a consultation with a Lynnwood, WA consumer protection lawyer, contact our office for a free, no obligation consultation.