Foreclosure Defense Lawyer Lynnwood, WA
Boris Davidovskiy, P.S. defends homeowners against wrongful foreclosures. Hiring a lawyer early in the process can help ensure that the borrower has more options available than what might be available later in the foreclosure process. For example, a lawyer can help the borrower try to work out a deal with the lender allowing the borrower to stay in the home. Also, through a lender liability and/or a foreclosure defense lawsuit, the borrower can stop a wrongful foreclosure or other unlawful conduct of the lender or other financial institution. In any event, if the borrower waits too long, it might be too late to stop the foreclosure process. If you believe that you have been wronged by a bank, mortgage company, servicer, trustee, or another financial professional, contact a Lynnwood, WA foreclosure defense attorney.
The Firm’s services include:
- Foreclosure defense & wrongful foreclosure litigation
- Mortgage loan servicing problems
- Mortgage formations issues
- Predatory and abusive lending practices
- Foreclosure surplus funds recovery
- Loan modification issues
- Other related matters such as Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Truth in Lending Act.
Contact a Lynnwood WA Foreclosure Defense Lawyer
No matter what stage of the foreclosure process the case is at, it is best to consult with a lawyer. To learn more about your legal options and/or for a consultation with a Lynnwood, Washington foreclosure defense attorney, contact our office.